Monday, December 8, 2008

What a day... first snow in Utah

Amidst all the errands at this time of year... we are watching our friends house for a week. They are gone to the land of Sea World, Getty museums and Disney to celebrate Irina's birthday. Happy Birthday!!!

Well, they only have been away for a day and this morning I find out that three out of their five fish are dead!!!! Good Heavens. I fed them and turned their light on and off so why did they have to succumb right at this time? Then I walk outside and the bunny cage is open but good little Moa is still there. We keep replenishing his food and water. I never knew how much little bunnies could eat a day.

It started snowing on our morning run and it keeps snowing all day long. I am excited to see white mountains tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Those fish are sneaky! Ours always died when we went away too.