Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our morning at Sundance

In the last 24 hours we've had 11'' of new snow and I had to shovel the driveway twice yesterday. We couldn't stay away from the snow any longer and this morning Jeremy woke me up with words: "Oats are ready! Wake up and let's go."
I thought we got out of the house super fast and soon were up in the mountains having fun. Sonia loved going up and down the hills in her new sled.
She loved hanging out in the cabin and watching bigger kids. We played at a tree and had our lunch there.Sonia wanted to go on the lift like a big girl. Too bad she is still a bit wobbly on her feet. I think next year I am going to look for little skies on craigslist for her.
Soon I realized one thing I forgot was diapers this morning. Sundance is a short drive from home. We made it back with no accidents leaving papa to finish a day and enjoy new snow for the rest of the day.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Nadia! I found your blog through your comment. How are you doing? I see you guys are keeping busy. :-)

Nadia said...

Hello Emily,
Thanks for stopping. We are doing well. We are in Utah until the summer so we are trying to take advantage of it ;-) Then we are going to Washington DC, Jeremy has a clerkship over there. How are you doing? I love visiting your blog and catching up with all the news!!