Monday, December 29, 2008

looking for books to read...

I am in need of a list of good books to read for myself and for Sonia. Please post even the most trivial, well known books. We might have forgotten about them or may have never heard about them. We are signing up for a new library card in a few days. Yesterday Jeremy read Alice in Wonderland for the first time and right now I am rereading it. Sonia's new fave is Go Dog GO...
Sonia was excited to get this book for Christmas. When I asked her to turn it and show it to me, she was not so sure about it.

4 comments:

Andrea J said...

I like anything by Karen Katz (for kids) and the I Spy books are also fun for the kiddos. Have you read Secret Life of Bees (for grown-ups)? I'm reading it right now, it's pretty good.

Nadia said...

Thank you, Andrea. I have not read either of those so I am going to check it out ;-)I am reading PeaceGiver...

Whatcott said...

I would suggest "10 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed." We must have 10 different versions of that book. But we always read them all.

Jeremy said...

Currently, the only little monkeys book in our possesion involves five monkeys teasing Mr. Crocodile... I'm not sure what happened to the other five.