Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Coming back to bean museum

Bean has one main advantage over the Natural history museum and it is its size. One can't get lost there but still there is plenty to explore. Jeremy showed me four bears that I always pass without taking notice of on the second level. One of the bears was Russian brown bear. It looks like all cartoon bears Sonia has been watching, with big brown head and very defined nose.

Jeremy's fave was the hippo. He was able to get really close and almost lost his head.
Sonia loved the baby and all baby animals around. They came from the four continents, including Aussie kangaroo.

3 comments:

betsey said...

Even in Orem, you guys still find fun stuff to do together as a family! Sonia is probably a pro at her animal sounds now!

Tamara said...

I love that museum. We always try to visit it when we are in town.

Whatcott said...

I thought that museum was full of beans. Evidently I was wrong.