Saturday, July 18, 2009

My perfect day

No pictures and I will regret it to the last but here is the run down of our perfect day. It is impossible to keep everyone happy... but today was one of those perfect days I want to remember ;-)
1. Jeremy got a bike rack of craigslist. Hooray!! (this made him very happy) We can now load our bikes and go anywhere!!!
2. We went to a stake dance class and learned some country foxtrot and polka. Jeremy got some great leading tips from a good friends of mine at BYU, Jade (that made my day!)
3. Sonia had Audrey and Alyssa over. We went to Huntley Meadows and found four huge frogs and an old grumpy man.
4. Mischa got to run around a play ground and played with a boxer who was trying to "box" him with his paw.
All four of us super happy and tired!

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

Hooray for good days!! I'm glad that it was so perfect!