Sunday, February 28, 2010

New to us piano

I found a Yamaha piano on craigslist and Jeremy bought it for me... It is my birthday present this year. All of us are playing it. Jeremy plays Music together songs, I play when Sonia lets me for a few minutes at a time. She plays and sings along in tune with what she is playing ;-) Feo doesn't play. He just chills on a couch.Feo can also do a one-hand stand on his tummy... love him to pieces. Thank you, Irina, for handmade matching sweaters. We went to a National Harbor Children's museum once again and did some embroidery. Sunday best in a dress that still fits... Nana gave it to Sonia last time we were in Southern Cali.At our ward activity we got a photo with some cool dancers from Ghana. Sonia tried some hats while shopping at TJ Max. We couldn't get one thing Sonia really wanted... a little smiley car was not in a set and no begging from me or Sonia was quite enough to convince them to sell it to us

3 comments:

Marla said...

Sonia is a doll! She is growing up... Congrats on the piano! Love reading your blog.

Emily said...

I love Sonia in that pink dress! And I'm SO jealous of your piano. Happy birthday!

Susan said...

I was so excited to see some new posts on your adventures! That piano looks like it is in great shape-what a find! You need to come to Utah and hit some garage sales with me this summer!