Friday, March 12, 2010

A little bit of crisis

Yep, I got overwhelmed last week and on Monday Jeremy felt it was nesessary to stop by the emergency room at the local hospital... I spent a few hours under a warm comfy blanket with magazines and full attention of my husband ;-) and reflecting on why I choose to be home with my kids. Is it a scary thing to do? Yep.
This words from elder Ballard in the Ensign this month inspire me "a mother's nurturing love arouses in children, from their earliest days on earth, an awakening of the memories of love and goodness they experienced in their premortal existence."
Sonia was facinated with shadows at the DC temple last week. Going out: Sonia is eating her favorite ice-cream, so good... "The Awakening" at National Harbor

2 comments:

Susan said...

Good for Jeremy. You are such a wonderful mother. I can't believe the amount of things you are able to do with your beautiful children- from trips to museums, to crafts, to snuggle time at home! I hope you have a wonderful day-spring and sunshine are coming soon! Lots of Love!

Natalie R. said...

I'm glad you guys are doing better and that you had a chance to get some rest. What a fun park you got to go to, also - I'm so impressed that Sonia was willing to go on the big face! I think I would've been scared of being eaten. ;0)