Saturday, October 31, 2009

Highlights of the week

Last week was our first full week all on our own without any help and we managed well. Life is falling into a new routine; with occasional sleepless nights and some sleepy nights. I also catch naps during most days and that makes my recovery go much easier ;-)
In the morning we wake up and have some snuggle time, play games and read in mama's bed.

Then we get out of the house to run to the library on one day or music class on another. Come home for lunch and naps. Then we do some crafts and arts. We colored a scarecraw this week.
We have dance and music at night to get the wiggles out and then papa comes home. Books, dinner and more snugles finish up our day.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love seeing pictures of your new little guy, you have such a sweet family!

Ashlee said...

I can't believe how mature Sonia is for her age! Too bad we don't live by each other becuase I am sure Brynlee and her would have made great friends. Your little Feo is so cute!

Natalie R. said...

I was showing Samuel your pictures and he was hoping to get to eat with Sonia. Maybe next time you're in PA or we're near DC. :0)

Cute photos!!

Heather said...

How cute is Feo!! What a great life playing with the children all day. I miss those days. Enjoy them and cherish them.