Monday, May 12, 2008

FAO Schwartz Day

My mom and I decided to spoil Sonia at Schwartz today and we did it ;-) Train ride was a bit long but it was worth it.
We got there right on time for a story time with a fun soldier.
Sonia loved a story about Elephants. Then she played with push toys until she got very tired. She is practicing walking and it can be tiring for Babulya ;) We didn't get any push toys. We got finger paint and a very special baby in the crib. Baby's name is Lyalya.
Sonia loved Lyalya so much that she put her close to heart and was stroking her hair. It is her first little baby. My mom took all these photos so I got to be on the pictures ;-) She loves taking pictures but tomorrow I'll try to get her on the photos.

3 comments:

Youngquist Family said...

Nadia,It's great to see your blog and the fun things you are doing in N.Y. Sonia is adorable and she looks like she's a busy little girl. I'm glad you've decided to teach piano. I'm still taking lessons. Jennie

Emily said...

you are such a good mom! you guys are always doing great stuff. looks awesome!

Andrea J said...

Nadia, I was friends with Jeremy our freshmen year and just tracked you guys down through Emily's blog. It's nice to see that you're enjoying NY. You have a lovely little fam.