Sunday, May 18, 2008

Brownie bowl and sock story 14 month old Sonia

Everyone knows how much I love to... scrape the bowl after making brownies. The other day we made a batch of brownies for Jeremy and then we shared the bowl. Here is all the fun in pictures. "Honey, try this. It is so delicious to your taste," Alright I know I should restrain myself from introducing chocolate to my 14-month old.

"Ut Oh," says my little one. "That is so very good"She had to have another bite... well here goes the story of my sharing with my daugther what is important in life.She is exactly fourteen months old today. She is still learning how to walk but is super good at cruising by herself. She bends, picks up things from the ground. She can stand by herself for a little while. She walks with one hand.
Last week we were doing laundry and Sonia tried to help me with all she could. This time she amazed me. I folded socks as usual and left them in the middle of a room to be put into drawers. She crawled, picked one sock up and put it in the drawers. Sonia did it again and again. She didn't just put them all together in one drawer. She sorted all socks and put my socks in my dresser and Jeremy's in his. What a little smarty!

3 comments:

Emily said...

she is SO CUTE!! how funny!

Andrea J said...

You're lucky to have such a good helper :)

jeremiahrjones said...

You crack me up! I don't think I've ever had a mixing bowl in the bedroom. :)