Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Dress

Today we got the dress for my mom. Macy's at 34th Street had such a wonderful selection that it took my mom about three hours ;-) She had many choices and I think she choose the best one. I can't post a picture but will post her wedding pictures later.
In the meantime while my mom tried on all her dresses for about thousand times, Sonia and I got to play peek-a-boo and roll nice dresses around the floor.
I was picking some cute dresses for my mom when Sonia ran away and I heard someone saying, "What a cute child. Whose child is it?" then I got lectured by some European pro who suggested a child leash for my little girl. I just smiled through it.... I really don't mind when Sonia runs away because she always comes back. She is so good and I can let her be herself even in the biggest Macy's in the world.

No comments: