Monday, May 26, 2008

Crazy weekend

We did lots of stuff this weekend and I even ended up in ER for about two hours with my anxiety problems. Good news is that there was no hospitalization. We are still alive and together.
On Saturday we went for a run, stopped at the Farmer's market. We also visited Botanic Garden and delighted in beautiful flowers paying close attention to all bumble bees.



Jeremy with lilacs. I still remember their smell. So delightful.



Today we signed up for a membership in Central Park, Brooklyn, Queens and Bronx zoos and Aquarium. We saw a big walrus with a little one, lots of fish,a sea lion show, and many other fun animals at the Aquarium. I made perfect crab meat cakes with mango salsa for our lunch and at night we went to see Prospect Park zoo. Baby walrus is on this pic.I am amazed that with just one family membership we can go to all these fun places. Okay, so on the way home we had a huge argument but we resolved some issues and had wonderful home family night with great lesson from Jeremy and pretty good game from me.
I also made bread for the first time in a while.
I am excited about new opportunities to go to the zoo and Aquarium and so grateful for all things we enjoy in New York.

2 comments:

jeremiahrjones said...

Glad to hear that you didn't need to be hospitalized. I didn't realize that you had anxiety problems.

Hang in there, Надюшка!

Natalie R. said...

That's so much fun, I'm so glad I've been able to enjoy the gardens so many times with you. Excellent pictures! :0)