Sunday, September 6, 2009

On the way to church

Saturdays and Sundays are best days of the week because we get to be with papa. Plus we go to church on Sunday. Today Sonia and I hang out on the back seat because the front was occupied by Maxwell. He is from Ghana and is interested in our church so we pick him up.
Sun glasses on.
Glasses on the head.
I love Sonia and want another girl. Today after church Valerie told me that she will gladly take a boy if I have one. She has two girls already. Hooray!!! Then we will just try again for a little girl.

Then back home Sonia and papa were walking Mischa and I was supposedly making dinner but actually snapping pictures of the two in their Sunday best.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Sonia is so cute!

Jen said...

That is wonderful that you guys are in San Diego now. We LOVED San Diego and hope to be back soon! (well in 5 years when Chris finishes his residency) It is great to see your blog, I'm glad you are friends with Valerie, so i was able to find your blog!

Natalie R. said...

That's awesome that you're helping an investigator get to church, good for you! :0) It's always nice to see the family all dressed up, isn't it?