Friday, April 24, 2009

Mill Creek Canyon

We dropped off Sonia at Babulya's and went for an adventure. Dogs are allowed here and on odd days they can go off leashes. It was Mischa heaven. He ran around and sniffed other dogs. He was still tired a day after this adventure. Mischa got two new titles beside the once he already possessed such as squishy face, cool dog, cute dog, wrinkly dog. The two of the day are "fat head" and "sick dog." We used to go on hikes every week in LA. I really miss that time and look forward when Sonia comes along with us. This time we hiked twelve miles and I feel like I could do it every other day. The view of Salt Lake was smoggy but quite interesting. We had our snacks towering above I-215 and then headed back before the sun set.

2 comments:

Andrea J said...

We lived at the base of that canyon all through graduate school. I love Mill Creek Canyon, nice to see some pictures of it.

Tamara said...

I love hiking but yes it can be difficult to do with little ones