Saturday, April 3, 2010

Celebrating three-year-old Sonia

Just some snapshots of our doings that day:
Three birthday cupcakes and candles ;-)Just posing with podarki from Babulya... we waited for Jeremy to come home to open everything
Picnicking with papa on the Potomac in old town Alexandria, exploring a historic gun and throwing rocks.
Going to Cold Stone for some free birthday blue ice-cream with gummy bears ;-) What a delight! Feo is eating his spoon for now.
Painting eggs glamorous sparkly colors the night before Easter party.
Library chairs. We always sit and read some books in this corner.
Easter-birthday party on Saturday with Gathright girls. Jeremy were sick with a stomach bug.
What a wonderful little girl she is ;-)

6 comments:

Tamara said...

What a big girl! Happy birthday Sonia. Looks like a very fun day!

Marla said...

Sonia is adorable in her Easter dress! You guys are always so busy doing and seeing lots of fun things. I love reading about it all!

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Sonia!!! I love your easter dress!

Valerie said...

sweet pics!!

Natalie R. said...

Wow, what a fun birthday!! Happy Birthday, Sonia! I'm glad it was such a fun-filled day. :0)

Kayt and Brian Bell said...

I'm dying at Sonia's DARLING easter dress!! You always manage to find the cutest dresses or did you make this? You are so creative! I may need to ask your advise in a couple months. . I'm trying to make Addi's first birthday cake and I want to make it a monkey/pink and brown polka dot theme. I know you can make pretty much anything so if you know I would die for some advise. Love you guys. . Hug the babies for me please.