Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh my... mooving again

We have been planning to move to DC in July. But three days ago the lady who is renting us her downstairs basement told us that she needs it for the summer and we need to move... how i wish we would have signed a contract. I guess just as much as I wished not to have one when we were in New york ;-) I have been looking everywhere and wishing I did so five months ago. Every place in Orem/Provo is asking for at least six months contract. So far I have not found any one willing to lease us anything for a month and a half.
Well, we will be out of here in two weeks but i am not sure where we are going so if you know anyone in this area who could rent us something for that short of a time, please let me know ;-) I would so much appreciate it!!!!!!

1 comment:

betsey said...

Yikes! You are in our thoughts and prayers! We'll keep our ears open for any places in the Provo/Orem area! We wish we could be there to help you pack!!! GOOD LUCK!