Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Thank you my dears for today ;-) It is a great blessing to be your wife, Jeremy and your mama, Sonia and your daughter, mom! I enjoyed it all today. Seventeen weeks along ;-)
Jeremy worked hard trying to make a big industrial thread work for my sawing machine. Thank you, honey!!!! I suppose I am quite a bit in a nesting mode because I just started two huge sawing projects. One for Sonia and another one for our new little one.
We had a lovely morning with delicious scallop breakfast then a great church meeting. This ward is amazing! We will most definitely miss everyone very much. Sonia loves going to nursery here and she loves everyone there.
Then we went for a picnic with my mom. Mike, Jeff. Irina and all the kids. Kids climbed the tree and we snapped a shot with all of them sitting on the branch.
Then with mamas ;-)
Kids walked and kept together all the way to a play ground. Even the little ones wanted to walk.
Sonia attempted climbing a tree.
She begged me for help. But we have a rule that if you can't climb somewhere, it means you've got to grow a little bigger. It helps with learning about strength limits and prevents falls.
She persevered and at the end was victorious! Way to go my little one!!
Then we had a real feast with stuffed crapes, salads, Dutch oven sausages and veggies and with two deserts.
Strawberry angel cake, yummy!
And arbuz or better known as watermelon. Papa was good at cutting it up. I guess, Jeremy learned how over the years because I am a huge watermelon eater and on the good day I can eat the whole thing by myself!
Then we feasted upon it. Kids just loved it.
Who needs ice cream really?! Arbuz is Sonia fave food and she says it only in Russian.
Sonia was so into it that she got cold and her lips turned blue so it was a time to go home for us. Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments: