Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Horay Accounting

I didn't think I would ever say that accounting is fun but today I think differently. There is nothing better than doing personal budget and figuring out financial side of things. I say it brings paece and joy. True joy with knowledge that foolishness is somehow avoided.

Today was one of those days... no need to go into great detail but here is the thing. Sonia's Sunday shoes got ruined by Jeremy not paying attention to child-up-bringing details. Needless to mention I was forbidden to buy a second pair of nice shoes just last weekend.

After doing a budget, we realized that we had to get another pair of nice shoes for Sonia but we can also fix this pair at the local shoe place.

Peace on earth ;-) Joy to the world!

2 comments:

Andrea J said...

I celebrate these minor victories too!

Natalie R. said...

Yay, I'm glad it all got worked out! :0)