Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Valentine

This post is a bit late but here it comes ;-) I love you, honey. Thank you for the love and support and for keeping our family whole and wholesome.
This year my flowers were so special and there also was a hand written note that I want to keep for the rest of my life or until we move and it gets lost ;-) I hope not. Thank you all Young women in our wonderful ward who hand made the card!

Then we enjoyed the show "Go, dog, go!" BYU is amazing at bringing the Spirit and making everyone laugh.
Watching it with Sonia who loves the "Go, dog, go" book by now made it even more so special. We got perfect seats and had such a great time.

Thank you, my love, for wonderful memories. I will always treasure that day.

After the show we ran into Brown family and had a chance to talk to our new friends. We took pictures. Here is a big green dog.
A dog in the hat.
We all liked that party hat.
It is such a blessing to be here in Utah at this time. We love our new ward, our bishop who is a man of great power and all new friends that we are blessed with.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Nadia!! I didn't know you guys were in Provo! How awesome. Sonia is sooo big now too! What are you guys up to in Provo?

Natalie R. said...

Glad you had a good Valetine's Day! :0)

Jacy said...

I can't believe how big Sonia is now. What a cutie!! Libby's all-time favorite book right now is Go, Dog. Go! We are big fans over here, too, so I can only imagine how fun it must've been to see it in live action. Yes, yes, we like that party hat!

betsey said...

A family Valentine's Day celebration is such a cute idea. I love it!