Monday, February 2, 2009

Cleanings and runnings around

We love to clean our home. I think Mondays usually work best because I get a clean house for the whole rest of a week. Sonia and I really got into it this week. "Okay mom, let's get right to it!"
There is lots of work...
and play ;-)
We are done!!
We also went to see horses twice. Once with papa and then with mama. Well, we were feeding them and one of the horses kind of bit Sonia's hand. She didn't make too much fuss about it. What a tough little munchkin! She decided to feed another horse right away.
Now we know who bites and will be much more careful next time.
We also are renting a piano and I already have two excellent students. Kenai is five and Paiten is nine and she loves practicing. Sorry I don't have a picture of her yet.

Sonia joins them on every lesson and she can play with all her fingers by now ;-) She is a quick learner.

No comments: