Friday, February 27, 2009

Last week

We are trying to keep our puppy happy and take him on daily walks. Mischa is mostly house trained but he is not accident proof. He also loves to walk with his friends. Nash is obnoxious on the leash, only Jeremy can handle this silly lab.
My mom took these photos on our recent walk to the cemetery. Dogs love it there... lots of rabbits to chase and big hills to go up and down.
I love gymboree... and Sonia loves dresses. So last week we had to get a couple and on Sunday she was so cute!Now going up ;-) Papa is the best!
I am trying to be thrifty so we stopped at Kid to Kid. However they just didn't have anything except for a nice play area with a really fun kitchen. Then Sonia figured out how to turn on a burner and it made sizzling sounds. She was thrilled.
Sonia grew out of all her shoes. I am struggling to find good pair of stride rites or something comparable around here. Well I carried her in my arms from the tree house to the Macy's across the whole mall with no success. We did find some purses but no kid shoes at Orem Macy's.
When do you start decorating for Easter? I feel like it is about the right time because I am dying for spring to come. Sonia had way too much fun with Hallmark Easter chicks and bunnies. She loves them.

2 comments:

Emily said...

They used to have a Stride Rite Outlet in Park City but it recently closed and I'm devastated. They're too expensive to buy full price but my little boy's feet are too wide to fit into anything else. I'll let you know if I find some for cheap!

Nadia said...

Thank you, Emily. I tried on line but can't find anything better than $45. I am so spoiled with New York where I could get a good pair of nice shoes for max $25. I need good advise around here because Sonia's feet need wide shoes with good support!