Friday, July 11, 2008

My mother's wedding

Yeah! Congratulations to my mom! She found a match. I think they are great together and a lot alike.

Michael Noble born in AZ, somewhere in his 60s and is very good natured kind of a guy. They were wedded in Salt Lake City in the LDS church on June 28. Jeremy gave my mom away... so she is all married now! We flue in to celebrate this special occasion and I helped with flowers. It was fun making boutonnieres and corsages for the first time. I also got to meet Michael's daugther, Melanie who was in charge of decoration. Irene amazingly managed everything around. She was setting up and being in charge of food.
At the reception we had lots of white and dark chocolate fondue with strawberries, marshmallows, carrot cake, and I can't remember all other delicious nummies.

My mom had Russian violinist play and it was very fun. Ksyusha who used to live with my mom in Russia also helped with music and she is just amazing on the piano. Jeremy and I had lot of fun and enjoyed being part of the wedding. Now we can visit Utah and go skiing more often!

I have to mention that my mom looked great in her dress and all these pictures don't do justice. I just took pictures with my camera but my mom had her own photographer so those should be much better. But here are these for now.

My little flower girl having fun ;-)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, congratulations to your mom! You both look beautiful.

Nadia said...

Thank you,Emily ;-) I am very happy for her!

Andrea J said...

What a lovely wedding, and I really like your dress.

Natalie R. said...

That's so exciting, congrats to your mom! I'm glad it all went so well. :0)