Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's day

Having two children makes you twice of a father or two times better at it, I think.
Last week Jeremy and Sonia got really bad poison ivy rash.Sonia had many red spot areas but only one blister developed on her leg.Jeremy's whole face was swollen, his eyes were shut and later it spread over his whole body. I was trying to be as nice as I could without erupting into a deep laughter every now and then. What is better? Crying or laughing. By hte way, his face is much better now. Anyways he's got more itchy red rush all over his body. It is not pretty or fun since he seems to be turning into one huge red blister...
Jeremy got a free My touch phone on Saturday and that seemed to make him happy. Then Sonia took her papa out for ice cream in Old Town. This ice cream parlor has a cute bear up front stirring a new batch of frozen goodness. They make ice cream right there so it is like or even better than home made.
On Sunday I treated Jeremy to a breakfast of his choice (whole wheat pancakes with berries and OJ), blueberry-raspberry muffins and then flounder-crab loaf for supper. The food made him happy ;-)
I take photos with things we do throughout the day and send them to Jeremy. Feo was taking a nap, exhausted at a pool.Bears picture for papa to sheer him up one day.Sonia and Feo love their nature class with miss Nancy. That day Sonia saw a frog eating crickets. After miss Nancy told everyone that frog eat crickets, Sonia raised her hand and shared with everyone that snakes eat frogs. Valerie and I through a shower for Mary Beth for her new little baby girl. We had so much fun getting ready and I enjoyed hosting at my home for the first time. Thanks to Heather who was visiting us, I felt everything was in its place!Feo in his new Sunday best. Even with cool matching socks. They only stayed on him for the picture...

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Looks like you guys have had lots of fun. Can't believe how big the kids are getting!

Susan said...

That blister just makes me cringe! Yuck! Poor little one and especially poor Jeremy. But what a fun busy time you have been having-I bet you did a wonderful job with the baby shower!

Heather said...

Next time try Bennonite Clay for the poison Ivy. It really works for many things. http://www.redmondclay.com/

I miss your blogs.