Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sonia's new puppy

This morning Sonia woke up, walked into our bedroom and said she wants a yellow puppy. Jeremy was in the shower and I couldn't help but laugh. I asked her what about Mischa; she insisted on the puppy so I told her to go and talk it over with her papa.
"Papa, Sonia wants a yellow soft puppy" she said into a shower.
"But what about Mischa? He is our puppy!" came from the shower.
"Mischa is mama's. Sonia needs yellow soft puppy, please"
"A lab?"
Sonia came back into the bedroom still asking about a soft yellow puppy. I told her a new puppy would eat up her toys and pee everywhere.
Then when we were getting dressed in her room, Sonia pointed to her yellow puppy on top of the book shelf and exclaimed again "I want my yellow puppy!"... Ooh, Good Heavens!!! One dog at a time ;-) And never, never assume you know what puppy the conversation is about.

2 comments:

Kayt and Brian Bell said...

Ya one puppy is a pretty big handful and take it from us. . especially labs! Sonia was such a darling Slon. Did you make the costume? Addi was a penguin!

Nadia said...

Thank you, Kayt. Blogs are great to share and record memories. Thank you for inviting us to your family blog and thank you for visiting ours. Jeremy and I loved reading about Marley lab but I don't think I am ready for such a commitment yet ;-)