Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fun in the sun with lala pool

This treasure was posted last week and has quickly become one of Sonia's faves. It holds water for now; later in the year I'll fill it up with sand. Who can pass on the little pool and making pancakes with papa sitting right next to you?
We even hosted a small party with Claire to enjoy our lala pool. Sonia fills her pool with snakes, frogs and plays with her kitchen stuff while I am finishing up my baby sewing.
On Friday I was spoiled!!! Jeremy took me to one of the best salons in downtown Alexandria. I got a fresh cut. Carla did a great job. Even being seven months pregnant with a toddler next to me, I received lots compliments from people passing by ;-) What a great self esteem booster! But what matters most of all is this guy and he loved my new look! We also got desert at a local bakery and took this Italian baguette home for dinner... this is what I love about being close to a city!

2 comments:

Natalie R. said...

Nice hair cut! It's nice to get to do stuff like that. Samuel would love to have a pool on our balcony, but he's lucky to have a friend with a little pool who lets him come over and play. :0)

jeremiahrjones said...

I love the pic of Sonia with the bread. Scrunchy face!