Sunday, November 6, 2011

Little Baby Ania

Needful and a bit late on all things post... We had out little baby Ania last August. She was born smaller only 7.4 lbs but is quickly catching up.
Thank you everyone :) We wont be who we are if not for you.
So much to write but just few things are coming out.... How do you post pictures again :) ?? Have not done it for so long.... might never figure it out... also how to post a billion things we have done; dont know...We wish to see all of you and catch up on things... good night, gotta go... sleep

5 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant! She is gorgeous and I LOVE her name.

Tamara said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. So good to hear from you. Hope things are going well. Are you still in the same area?

betsey said...

Oh! So happy to have you back blogging! Even if you only do it once, it is good to get a little update! I love Ania's beautiful blessing dress. I can't believe how big Feo and Sonia are! Isn't Sonia just the perfect combination of her mom and dad?!?! I love it all. Thank you so much for the little update. It made my day. I miss your family and think you guys are wonderful!

XOXOXOX

b

Susan said...

Love the update! Thanks for the pics! It was so fun to see you all when Ania was blessed. I hope you are all doing well and having lots of crazy fun with that sweet little girl.

Heather said...

She is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for blogging again. I thought you were pregnant. Didn't know when you were due. I keep thinking I need to call you and never seem to. Miss you and your beautiful family.